FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
Slice of Shoreview Days will provide
- One (1) 20 amp 110 volt outlet. This electrical service includes one standard household three-prong plug connection. If your power requirements are anything more than described above, please make sure you request additional power on the application form. If you do not request additional power, the Committee cannot guarantee the quantity and type of power that you may need. Additional power is $50 for a 20 amp circuit, and $150 for a 50 amp circuit.
- You are required to provide your own extension cords and power strips. Any cords used to plug into power should be a minimum of 25-30 feet. If your cords are not long enough to reach the source of power, it will be YOUR responsibility to provide them.
- ONE parking space, in close proximity to your booth area, will be provided. This can be used to either park your trailer or keep 1 car in the park. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARK YOUR TRAILER AND A VEHICLE, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. A parking permit is required to enter the park. Additional parking will be available across Victoria Street in the Deluxe parking lot.
- Booth space of 10 x 10 feet unless additional space has been requested and approved far in advance.
- Trashcans and dumpsters in the area. You are responsible for keeping your area picked up and clean, sweeping, picking up garbage in your area, etc.
- NO on-site refrigeration will be supplied. Each vendor is required to provide Health department approved refrigeration.
Requirements for Food Vendors:
- Each food vendor is required to have a Ramsey County Food Service License. All rules and regulations set forth by these agencies will be adhered to. The Ramsey County Health Inspector has final say as to if a food vendor can prepare food for the event. If for any reason the Health Inspector does not allow a food vendor to prepare food, the Slice of Shoreview Committee does not have the obligation to return the food vendor registration fee. If you are not familiar with the Ramsey County Health Regulations, please contact Ramsey County Department of Public Health at 651-266-1199.
- Vendors selling goods or services must fill out a MN Revenue Form ST19, available on this site. The instructions for Form ST19 can also be downloaded.
- Each vendor is required to keep their booth and area neat and clean. They will be required to pick up all the trash around their area. When the event is done, they will be required to make sure their ENTIRE area has been cleaned up.
- Each vendor must have current proof of liability insurance and be able to present it to anyone from the Slice of Shoreview committee or Ramsey County.
- All food should be prepared on-site. Food is not allowed to be completely prepared off-site and delivered in.
- To reduce vehicle traffic in the park, vendors are limited to 3 food deliveries daily.
- All banners and signs must be tastefully done and confined to your booth. If signage is not considered appropriate or professional, you may be asked to take it down.
- Each vendor must have a self contained service unit consisting of a tent, canopy or trailer and must also have their own food preparation surfaces, tables, chairs, lights and whatever else is necessary to function independently. For any groups on the grass, you are required to provide flooring for your booth. Plywood seems to work just fine.
- Each vendor must have an appropriate size and class fire extinguisher in their area. This will be checked by the fire department again this year. If you do not have one, you will not be allowed to open your booth. If you have questions about this, please ask before Slice weekend.
- Each vendor will have a specific set up time for Friday July 24, 2020. It is important this setup time be adhered to. If you do not come at the assigned time, you may be asked to wait to set up or sent home and asked to return Saturday morning. Slice of Shoreview Days CANNOT guarantee your specific or assigned location.