Slice of Shoreview Will Provide the Following:
- Parking is Free
- Parking is available in the neighborhoods surrounding Island Lake Park and in the Scannell parking lot (located across the street).
- There is limited handicap parking available inside the festival grounds. There is also handicap parking located in the Scannell parking lot.
- Riding your bike to the Slice – we have bike racks available free located at the main entrance of the park.
- Bikes are not allowed to be driven throughout the park during event hours.
How Much Does Slice of Shoreview Cost?
- It is free to enter Slice of Shoreview
- Carnival rides, Bingo, Pony Rides, and other attractions will require a monetary transaction. We have ATMs available in the park for your convenience.
Are there any FREE events?
- Yes. All stage entertainment is free, as is the petting zoo, slip n slide, Lake Johana Fire Department open house, as well as the Fireworks on Friday and Saturday night. Check the schedule for additional free events.
Is There a Cash Machine?
- There is a cash machine located in the food court and one located in the carnival.
Shuttle Service Available for Seniors and Handicap?
- This is a free service courtesy of Edina Realty Agents.
Where Is There Handicapped Parking?
- Along the north of food court parking lot and on the western edge of the fomer Deluxe (Scannell) parking lot across from the park.
- There is also handicapped parking in the north parking lot of the park on Friday evening and all day Saturday.
What if I Get Separated From My Child?
- Tell a Slice of Shoreview staff person. Staff will inform the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Department and an announcement will be made from the stage. Found children will be brought to the Sheriff’s tent.
What Do I Do If I or a Member of My Party Feels Overheated?
- Go to the Sheriff’s tent where water and shade will be provided.
Does the Slice Have a Lost and Found?
- Notify the staff person at the front gate.
Are Dogs Allowed?
- Yes – must be leashed
Is the Fishing Pier Open?
- The fishing pier is closed for the weekend (Friday – Sunday). Please, check out Ramsey County Parks and Recreation website for other locations.
Does the Slice Have a Beer Tent?
- No, but you can bring in small coolers.
Is Outside Food Allowed at the Slice?
- You are allowed to bring in your own food. However, we do have a food court available and food vendors in the carnival area.
Where Can I Find Drinking Water?
- There are drinking fountains located by the main bathrooms. You are also welcome to bring in your own water containers.
- Food Court vendors also sell water.
What is the Slip n Slide?
- The Slip n Slide is a huge homemade waterslide made out of a tarp and a firehose. This is free to all ages and is located on the south end of the park behind the fire station.
- This event is held by Shoreview Park Maintenance and the LJFD.
Where is Bingo?
- Bingo is located in the south shelter, located by the carnival.
- There is a fee to play Bingo, it is $1.00 per game and prizes are awarded.
- Bingo is held by the Shoreview Arden Hills Rotary Club.
Where Are the Fireworks Shot Off From?
- The fireworks are shot off from the boat lauch.