Frequently asked questions
Slice of Shoreview Will Provide the Following:
- Parking is Free
- Parking is available in the neighborhoods surrounding Island Lake Park and in the Scannell parking lot (located across the street).
- There is limited handicap parking available inside the festival grounds. There is also handicap parking located in the Scannell parking lot.
- Riding your bike to the Slice – we have bike racks available free located at the main entrance of the park.
- Bikes are not allowed to be driven throughout the park during event hours.
How Much Does Slice of Shoreview Cost?
- It is free to enter Slice of Shoreview
- Carnival rides, Bingo, Pony Rides, and other attractions will require a monetary transaction. We have ATMs available in the park for your convenience.
Is There a Cash Machine?
- There is a cash machine located in the food court and one located in the carnival.
Are Dogs Allowed?
- Dogs are welcome on the condition they are well-mannered, leashed, and waste is to be picked up.
Does the Slice Have a Beer Tent?
- There is no beer tent at the Slice.
Does the Slice Have a Lost and Found?
- The lost and found is located at the main information booth near the front of the park.
- If you are looking for a lost item after the Slice of Shoreview has shut down, please call Jacci at 651-303-4667 with a description of the item you lost and your contact information.
Is the Fishing Pier Open?
- The fishing pier is closed for the weekend (Friday – Sunday). Please, check out Ramsey County Parks and Recreation website for other locations.
Is Outside Food Allowed at the Slice?
- You are allowed to bring in your own food. However, we do have a food court available and food vendors in the carnival area.
- There are drinking fountains located by the main bathrooms. You are also welcome to bring in your own water containers. Vendors in the food court and carnival also sell water.
What is the Slip n Slide?
- The Slip n Slide is a huge homemade waterslide made out of a tarp and a firehose. This is free to all ages and is located on the south end of the park behind the fire station.
- This event is held by Shoreview Park Maintenance and the LJFD.
Where is Bingo?
- Bingo is located in the south shelter, located by the carnival.
- There is a fee to play Bingo, it is $1.00 per game and prizes are awarded.
- Bingo is held by the Shoreview Arden Hills Rotary Club.
Where do I Buy Carnival Tickets?
- The carnival is located in the south parking lot of the park.
- Wristbands and individual tickers can be purchased at the box office located in the carnival area.
Where is the Petting Zoo Located?
- Petting zoo is located behind the playground on the south side of the park.
- The petting zoo is free for all ages.
- There is a monetary transaction for the pony rides.
Where do the Fireworks Shot Off From?
- The fireworks are shot off from the boat lauch.
What if I Get Separated From My Child?
- Notify the main information booth or Sheriff.
Shuttle Service Available for Seniors and Handicap?
- This is a free service courtesy of Edina Realty Agents.